2012 - Sign-up Form
2012 - Books Read Form

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thanks and Good luck!

First, don't forget that the challenge officially starts on Thursday!  I can't wait!  I have several cozies I want to read and have been waiting to read during the challenge months.

Good Luck everyone!

Also I just wanted to thank everyone for signing up for this challenge.  I think I have a record breaking number this year, 53 of you signed up!  Wow!  I never thought I would have that many participants..I'm giddy with excitement.  I'll have to come up with a super cool bookmark this year.

I still need to visit many of your blogs, I've been a bit busy lately and haven't had time.  I hope to do that soon though.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait. I keep finding cozies to read and have been having a hard time not reading them. The time is finally almost here.
    Do you want us to "report in" each month or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2Cats - I've been doing the same thing! lol!
    I am going to create a form for participants to fill out when they finish a book for the challenge. Since I'm horrible about doing that for other challenges, I'm not making it mandatory, but will ask participants to do it if they remember.

    ReplyDelete