2012 - Sign-up Form
2012 - Books Read Form

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Holy Guacamole! Somebody already finished the challenge!

First off....I'm excited and surprised by the number of books you have all read for the challenge this month!  Very impressive.  I just knew Cozy Mystery readers were the best.

I'm especially surprised that Deborah from Books, Movies, and Chinese Food has already finished the challenge with, get this, 10 books!   Holy Smokes and Congratulations Deborarh!  I think you deserve a round of applause.

I suppose this means I need to create the post for the Challenge winners, er I mean, finishers, so I can start collecting mailing addresses for the bookmarks huh?  Hopefully I'll have that up by the end of the week.

Congrats again Deborah!

No comments:

Post a Comment