2012 - Sign-up Form
2012 - Books Read Form

Monday, June 28, 2010

Completed Challenge - form

For those who haven't participated before: please know that I don't share your mailing address and full name with anybody.  I am asking for this info so I can mail out the bookmarks and prizes.  It's much easier for me to gather the info this way instead of emailing each participant and hoping the emails don't go to spam or are lost, etc.  This is secure as well.  The form goes to my account and I'm the only one who has access to it.


If you prefer not to fill this out, you do have the option to contact me/email me your address or I'll just assume you were not interested in receiving a bookmark or being entered into a drawing for a price (post to come later regarding the prices).

I will create a list of those who have finished the challenge (first name only) along with a link to their wrap up post (if they have one) and the number of books completed for this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment